Pipslab is a very successful collective of multimedia artists and through Tim Hudson of Flashclub they have asked me to port a kind of audio/video sequencer from Director to Flash. Though Director has a rather steady internal timer, on older processors you’ll notice the same kind of sluggishness as the ENTER_FRAME event in Flash. So the challenge was to create a steady clock in Flash to sync both audio and video to.
You are currently browsing the abumarkub weblog archives for the month August, 2008.
- WebMIDI API in Chrome 43
- es6 destructering
- Jazz plugin replaces Java applet
- Beta version of Jazz plugin supports MIDI in
- New API in MIDIBridge
- MIDI browser plugin
- Quick experiment with audiolib.js
- Midibridge using base64 soundfonts, a proof of concept
- Playback of midi files added to the midibridge (preview)